Just published, The Lab Book is an updated 265-page catalog, which includes many innovative new products for food, beverage and water testing. A comprehensive buyer’s guide, it contains thousands of laboratory products to help efficiently perform quality control testing, plus many exclusive and hard-to-find items.
The catalog is organized by category for quick reference.
- Testing — allergen, rapid and standard bacterial detection, air testing and hygiene monitoring
- Supplies — labware, safety, security, sampling and sanitation
- Instruments — balances, microscopes, thermometers, pH meters, colorimeters, and more
- Equipment — autoclaves, centrifuges, furniture, incubators, water baths, mixers, and more
- Chemicals — buffers, reagents, standards, cleaners and sanitizers
There are over 230 new products. Some highlights include: Allergen test kits for egg, gluten, milk, soy and peanut; Salmonella and Total Count tests with results in six to seven hours; Expanded selection of Whatman filter papers; A large selection of value-priced Alpha Biosciences culture media, and Inventive pipeline filters to keep product free of residue.
Weber Scientific distributes food safety test kits and laboratory supplies throughout North America. According to Sharon Wilson, National Account Manager, “Weber is well known as the specialist in supplying the needs for food and dairy laboratories. Customers also like our free freight upgrade program and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.”