Rollstock’s RC-300 Rotary Chamber Machine features a 304L stainless steel modular frame with the ability to accept a multitude of chamber configurations (widths and lengths) and sealing profiles (single, double or custom seal impressions) and sealing widths up to 24" long. The RC-300's patented constant temperature sealing system allows for the capability of sealing through the thickest bags, through contaminants, and through excessive folds and wrinkles.
Using state-of-the-art micro-processor control and a 10" touch screen display, the RC-300 offers ease of operation and monitoring with pre-set storage capabilities. It provides control over sealing temperature, sealing time, and pneumatic control over sealing pressure.
Additional benefits of Rollstock's RC-300 Rotary Chamber Machine include:
- Made in America by an American company
- In most cases, same day shipping for on-shelf items (typical wear items)
- Fast turn-around on machined components (programmed & machined in-house)
- Average machine speeds: thirty cycles per minute (30 CPM)
- Sealing widths from 12" wide to 24" wide
- Sealing profile: single, double, custom seal impression
For more information, call Tom Foley at (800)295-2949; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rollstock, 5720 Brighton Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64130