Dorner is launching the next generation in the 3200 Series platform, giving customers more options and added flexibility to serve a greater range of markets, including industrial, packaging and assembly.
The new line was created by merging and improving Dorner’s 5200/5300 Series Conveyors with the 3200 Series conveyor platform. The new 3200 Series product line includes Flat Belt Conveyors, Modular Belt Conveyors and Precision Move Conveyors. The 3200 Modular Belt Conveyor is the first phase of the launch.
“By merging these two product lines we created one product platform that combines both flexibility and functionality” said Stacy Pabst, marketing manager, Dorner Mfg. Corp. “It not only has greater speeds and load capacities, it’s also easier to integrate, and is capable of complicated configurations with multiple curves.”
The 3200 Series Modular Belt Conveyor includes many of the features of Dorner’s other heavier-duty platforms, but also has new designs to enhance efficiency and performance.
Features of the new 3200 Series Modular Belt Conveyor include:
- Flat side tail design for ease of machine interface
- Capability for up to four curve modules
- Improved curve conveyor capacity up to 200 percent
- Curve belt speed capacity to 400 feet per minute
- Straight nosebar drive size reduced by 50 percent – fits into frame height
- Weighted belt take-up module on curves reduces product maintenance
For more information on the new 3200 Series Modular Belt Conveyor platform, call 800-397-8664 or visit www.dornerconveyors.com.