The Meat Industry Hall of Fame, in association with IPPE, is the industry’s online event of the year.
To honor of the Class of 2022, the Meat Industry Hall of Fame is planning an outstanding online event for February 2023, allowing you to celebrate the inductees from the comfort and safety of your home or office! The Hall will produce a video for each of the inductees, honoring their service and success in the industry, to publish online in January. These videos will culminate in a live webinar roundtable discussion where select inductees will share their perspectives on where the industry has been and where it is headed!
Each inductee will be featured in a 1-on-1 interview the chief editor of The National Provisioner discussing their unique perspectives on the meat and protein market and their legacy in the industry. Each interview will be video recorded and deployed in one of two Must See eBlasts including sponsor logos, and housed on www.MeatIndustryHallofFame.org & www.ProvisionerOnline.com.
The highlight of this year’s Meat Industry Hall of Fame will be a live webinar roundtable discussion featuring these industry titans. While reminiscing over their tenured careers, they will discuss what brought them to the top. They will also share stories of how the industry has changed and what needs to change moving forward.
This is a turnkey opportunity limited to just four (4) sponsors! Secure your spot today to show your support for the industry.
- Sponsor logo included on interview eBlast (2) of this year’s recipients
- Multiple promotional eBlasts, including sponsor logos
- Banners on www.ProvisionerOnline.com and also noted on www.MeatIndustryHallofFame.org
- Provisioner Prime and First Cuts announcements with sponsor logos
- Dedicated registration page plus confirmation, reminder and follow up emails (includes sponsor logos)
- Social media announcements across The National Provisioner, Independent Processor and Meat Industry Hall of Fame
- Dedicated project manager to create, manage and produce the event
- Polling, Q&A and exit survey to gather attendee feedback
- 1 handout for attendees to download per sponsoring company (case study, white paper…)
- 1 exit survey question per sponsoring company
- Meat Industry Hall of Fame will facilitate the presentation and video recordings of the webinar
- Moderator for the event
- One year on-demand access
- Leads: All sponsoring companies receive opt-in attendee information after the event
Learn about additional benefits and opportunities
Sponsorship Deadline: December 14
Must See Video Deployments: January 19, January 26
Webinar: February 22, 2023
Sponsorship includes logo recognition in both Must See eBlasts and all webinar promotions, plus lead generation from the webinar.
Sponsorship Investment: $5,500 net
Contact your sales representative for more information on how to be a part of this prestigious celebration.