The Meat Industry Hall of Fame, in association with IPPE, is the industry’s online event of the year.
To honor of the Class of 2021, the Meat Industry Hall of Fame has planned an outstanding online event for January 18, 2022, allowing you to celebrate the inductees from the comfort and safety of your home or office! The Hall will produce a video for each of the inductees, honoring their service and success in the industry, to publish online in mid-January. These videos will culminate in a live roundtable webinar where selected inductees will share their perspectives on where the industry has been and where it is headed!
Each video will be a 1-on-1 interview with each our inductees and include photographs, music and voice-overs relating to our inductee with commentary. Each one of the videos will be deployed in one of two Must See eBlasts and will be housed on www.MeatIndustryHallofFame.org.
The highlight of this year’s Meat Industry Hall of Fame will include a Roundtable of these industry titans discussing what brought them to the top. There will be stories of how the industry has changed and what needs to change as they reminisce over the course of their tenured careers.
In addition to our Premium Sponsorship packages, we also offer two exclusive opportunities designed to show your support:
- Multiple promotional eBlasts, including sponsor logos
- Banners on ProvisionerOnline.com and also noted on www.MeatIndustryHallofFame.org
- Provisioner Prime and First Cuts eNewsletter announcements with sponsor logos
- Dedicated registration page plus confirmation, reminder and follow up emails (includes sponsor logos)
- Social media announcements across The National Provisioner, Independent Processor and Meat Industry Hall of Fame
- Sponsor Logo representation on recipient video email eBlasts (2)
- Dedicated project manager to create, manage and produce the event
- Polling, Q&A and exit survey to gather attendee feedback
- 1 handout for attendees to download per sponsoring company (case study, white paper…)
- 1 exit survey question per sponsoring company
- Meat Industry Hall of Fame facilitate the presentation, video recordings of webinar
- Moderator for the event
- One year on-demand access
- Leads: Receive full demographic information from opt-in attendees
Learn about additional benefits and opportunities
Sponsorship: November 25th
Must See Video Deployments: January 7th, January 14th
Webinar: January 18th
Sponsorship includes logo recognition in both eBlasts, in all promotion of the event and lead generation from the webinar.
Sponsorship Investment: $5,000 net
Contact your sales representative for more information on how to be a part of this prestigious evening of celebration.