NAMP Outlook Conference announced
Registration is open now for NAMP’s Outlook Conference, Sept. 15 – 18 at L’Auberge Del Mar in Del Mar, Calif, a 30 minute drive north of San Diego. Visit the NAMP Web site at www.namp.com to view and download the registration material.
Speakers for this year's conference include:
* Col. Rick Searfoss, USAF Retired, Astronaut and Space Shuttle Commander, on “The Real Right Stuff.” One of fewer than a hundred people who have ever commanded a human space mission, Searfross speaks about leadership, teamwork, and personal performance with authority born of in-depth personal experience.
* Gary Karp, Executive Vice President, Technomic Inc., on trends in foodservice and the outlook for 2012.
* Steve Meyer, Ph.D., Founder and President of Paragon Economics on the volatile raw materials markets in 2012.
* Dr. Jim Marsden, NAMP Senior Science Advisor and Regent’s Distinguished Professor of Meat Science at Kansas State University, on the major food safety issues you will confront next year.
* Jonathan Whistman, Owner of (e)Merge Consulting Group, on how your management style will impact your business results in 2012.
* Dr. Ken Petersen, FSIS Assistant Administrator for Field Operations on the challenges of FSIS inspection, what the new initiatives such as the Public Health Information System (PHIS) mean to you, and how you can best work with your inspector to meet the common goal of safe food.
The conference will also include new product concepts from the Beef Information Centre, food from Allen Brothers and a golf tournament sponsored by the BIC.