Fish & Seafood in the United States
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management
Published February 2020, 32 pages
Fish & Seafood in the United States industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The fish & seafood market consists of the retail sale of ambient fish & seafood, frozen fish & seafood, fresh fish & seafood (counter), chilled raw packaged fish & seafood - processed, chilled raw packaged fish & seafood - whole cuts and dried fish & seafood. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The US fish & seafood market had total revenues of $27,057.9m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 1,379.5 million kilograms in 2018.
- Positive economic conditions and increasing employment rate in the country are the factors supporting the market growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the fish & seafood market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fish & seafood market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fish & seafood market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States fish & seafood market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United States fish & seafood market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United States fish & seafood market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States fish & seafood market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United States's fish & seafood market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market share
6.2. Who are the leading players in the United States fish & seafood market?
6.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares since 2014?
6.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered since 2014?
6.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
7 Company Profiles
7.1. Bumble Bee Foods LLC
7.2. Dongwon F&B Co Ltd
7.3. Thai Union Group PCL
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
8.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
9.4. About MarketLine