Lemon Grass Kitchen uses traditional ingredients to create six bold dishes
With the nationwide launch of Lemon Grass Kitchen, shoppers can now find flavorful, better-for-you Southeast Asian cuisine in the frozen aisle. Mai Pham, chef and founder of the award-winning Lemon Grass and Star Ginger restaurants in Northern California, has created a unique line of authentic recipes using premium ingredients to deliver the bold flavors of Thailand, Vietnam and Korea to kitchens everywhere. The cuisines of Southeast Asia are growing increasingly popular with restaurant-goers across the country, and Chef Pham’s Lemon Grass Kitchen creations, developed in an exclusive partnership with InnovAsian Cuisine, allow diners to enjoy their favorite dishes at home.
“My family fled Saigon in 1975, and the culture and cuisine we brought with us is the inspiration behind my restaurants, cookbooks, and now, Lemon Grass Kitchen entrées,” said Chef Mai Pham, Lemon Grass Kitchen Culinary Director. “My life-long passion is to share the fabulous Asian flavors that I grew up loving. We prepare these frozen meals the same way we cook at home or in the restaurants – with love, passion and great care.”
Traditional ingredients such as lemongrass, tamarind, cilantro, Thai basil, fish sauce, ginger and gochujang are used to create the bold flavors of the six Lemon Grass Kitchen dishes:
- Lemongrass Chicken Stir-Fry: Made with 100 percent white meat chicken, crisp vegetables and authentic lemongrass and garlic sauce.
- Shrimp Pad Thai: Succulent shrimp, authentic rice noodles and crisp vegetables in an aromatic tamarind sauce.
- Korean-Style Grilled Chicken: Made with 100 percent white meat grilled chicken, crisp vegetables, and a spicy, smoky gochujang sauce.
- Beef & Broccoli Noodles: Premium marinated beef strips, authentic wheat noodles and a savory dark soy sauce.
- Chicken Pad Thai: Made with 100% white meat chicken, authentic rice noodles and crisp vegetables in an aromatic tamarind sauce.
- Chicken & Broccoli Noodles: Made with 100 percent white meat chicken, authentic wheat noodles and savory dark soy sauce.
“For 17 years, InnovAsian Cuisine has offered meal solutions for busy families, and we’re excited to expand our presence in the growing frozen category with Lemon Grass Kitchen,” said Mark Phelps, president and co-founder of InnovAsian Cuisine. “Chef Mai Pham’s Lemon Grass Kitchen creations are the solution for on-the-go families who want delicious, convenient meals without ingredients people want to avoid, like additives and MSG. The authentic, bold flavors Chef Mai has created for home cooks to recreate in minutes are the perfect takeout alternative.”
Lemon Grass Kitchen uses no artificial ingredients and no MSG. Each signature dish is available in 20-22 ounce bags at grocery stores across the country, including: select Target and Super Target stores, and regional chains such as Meijer, HEB, Whole Foods, Cub Foods, Giant Eagle, Hy-Vee, and Ingles. Lemon Grass Kitchen meals retail for $6.99 or $7.99, depending on location and retailer. Contact your local grocery store for specific pricing details.
For more information or to find Lemon Grass Kitchen meals, visit www.lemongrasskitchen.com.