Plasti-Bond's "PVC Coated Sealing Locknut" features include:
- Built-in gasket at the face of a locknut to provide a positive seal against water, oils, and other liquids against the hub of a connected fitting.
- An integral sleeve on the reverse side of the locknut is designed to fit securely over the circumference of the adjacent coated conduit.
- Extra thin construction which allows the sleeve to thread on only 2-1/2 threads leaving at least seven threads for complete engagement of the conduit to its connected fitting.
- Gasket and sleeves made of specially formulated and UL-recognized PVC materials, tested for aging-resistant compressive and tensile properties.
- A simple design which allows for easy installation and tightening over conduit threads at joints throughout the system. The only tools required for tightening include a strap-wrench and lube to assist the fitted sleeve over PVC-coated conduit.
For more information on the Plasti-Bond PVC Coated Sealing Locknut: