This two-day HACCP training course is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance and is designed to educate and train individuals in HACCP systems development, implementation, and management. Ideal for plant HACCP team members, plant management teams, corporate executives, and anyone whose job function will impact the facility HACCP Plan.
The HACCP course includes:
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Standards of Procedures
- Chemical, Physical, and Biological Hazards
- HACCP Plan Preliminary Tasks
- HACCP and Critical Control Points
- Critical Limits, Monitoring, and Corrective Actions
- Verification and Recordkeeping
- HACCP Plan/System Reassessment and Recalls
- HACCP in the Plant
After completing the two-day HACCP course, participants should be able to identify critical control points, then establish a system for monitoring, verifying, and documenting those critical control points. Participants will receive a certificate of completion with the official seal of the International HACCP Alliance.