Food Safety Summit exhibit hall to feature dozens of prominent new companies
The Food Safety Summit is excited to announce an increase of the companies on the show floor of which 36 are first time exhibitors and several are from overseas. The show floor will showcase new products and services from leaders in the industry including sponsors Roka Bioscience, Alchemy and Eurofins. New exhibitors include several international companies including Alimentos y Nutricion/Food Safety Net from Mexico; Atlantium Technologies from Israel; Pure Hold Ltd and BRC Global Standards from the UK and Multix Detection from France.
"We are excited to be expanding our show floor to offer new companies and solutions to our attendees providing services ranging from Auditing; Listeria, Salmonella and Rapid Microbiological Testing; Data Collection and Management; Computer Software; Pathogen Detection and Control; Sanitation Supplies and more," said Scott Wolters, Director for the Food Safety Summit. "We have over 160 vendors who will not only showcase and demonstrate new products and technologies but also educate our attendees in our exhibitor theaters in the Expo Hall."
The Food Safety Summit will be offering two full days of presentations from exhibitors in the Exhibitor Theatres, as a chance for all attendees to hear from subject matter experts about the newest solutions and technologies in food safety and security. The following is a schedule of the exhibitor presentations.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM: Romer Labs - Food Safety Approaches for Allergens and Pathogens - Sample Preparation and Environmental Testing Solutions: Tim Lawruk, Senior Director, Sales & Marketing, Romer Labs Inc.
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Lubriplate Lubricants Co. - NSF/H-1 Food Machinery Lubricants & Their Relevance with HACCP and Eco-Green Requirements:Ellen Girard, Original Equipment Manufacturer Marketing Analyst, Lubriplate Lubricants Company
- 12:00 - 12:30 PM: Bunting Magnetic - The Most Advanced Electronic Controls for Metal Detection Equipment Allows for Convenient Traceability: Robert Bunting Jr., Bunting Magentics Co.
- 12:30 - 1:00 PM: BRC Global Standards - Deciphering GFSI and BRC Certification Strategies: John Kukoly, Director, Americas, BRC Global Standards
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM: TraceGains - Becoming 365 Audit Ready:Gary Nowacki, CEO, TraceGains
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM: Schneider Electric - You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too: Tom Giunta, Director of Wonderware Software, Schneider Electric
- 2:00 - 2:30 PM: Eurofins - Eurofins Genomics Solutions for Food Quality and Safety: Doug Marshall, PhD, CFS, Chief Scientific Officer, Eurofins Microbiology Laboratories Inc.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM: Junction Solutions - Your Roadmap to GFSI Compliance:Christian Hutter, SVP Manufacturing & Distribution, Junction Solutions
- 11:30 - 12:00 PM: Alchemy Systems - Averting a Food Safety Crisis - Aligning Your Employee Behaviors to Drive Operational Excellence, (Anovel case study of documented behavior change): Lone Jespersen, Director, Food Safety Strategy, Maple Leaf Foods and Laura Dunn Nelson, VP, Technical Services and Business Development, Alchemy Systems
- 12:00 - 12:30 PM: GE Intelligent Platforms - Improving Food Safety: Katie Moore, Global Industry Manager - Food and Beverage, GE Intelligent Platforms
- 12:30 - 1:00 PM: NEHA- The Food Safety Vertical - Building a Culture and a Curriculum for Everyone in the Food Industry: Rance Baker, Program Administrator, Entrepreneurial Zone, NEHA
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM: SAI Global Assurance Services - GFSI Auditing Scheme Impact on Some Mid-Sized and Smaller American Food Companies: Jim Chance, Senior Consultant, SAI Global Assurance Services (Americas)
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM: EMD Millipore - How to Control and Monitor Your Air and Compressed Gases for Microbial Contamination:Tim Cser, Senior Microbiology Specialist, EMD Millipore
- 2:00 - 2:30 PM: Mettler Toledo - Designing and Implementing a Robust Foreign Material Prevention Program: Robert Rogers, Senior Advisor for Food Safety & Regulations, Mettler-Toledo
In addition to the exhibit hall, The Food Safety Summit education program will offer four certification programs on HACCP, Seafood HACCP; Food Fraud and ServSafe; four half day workshops on A One Health Approach, Pre-Requisite Programs, Traceability and an afternoon session on Meeting Consumer FSMA Food Expectations. There will be 20 conference sessions on Wednesday and Thursday focused on a variety of topics including allergens, agricultural distribution, storage and distribution, social media, auditing, hot topics and much more. For a complete list of conference sessions and exhibitors visit www.foodsafetysummit.com.
Source: Food Safety Summit