Spirax Sarco, the leader in products and services for steam system solutions is pleased to announce the release of the STS17.2 Steam Trapping Station. The STS17.2 is a complete assembly comprised of an isolation valve, a steam trap connector with strainer and a check valve in a sleek, modular body. The convenient ‘ready-to-install’, single-piece body virtually eliminates potential leak paths caused by multiple screwed connections that conventional steam trapping stations and on-site fabricated installations typically include.
The STS17.2 steam trapping station technology allows a steam trap to be changed in minutes rather than hours, reducing plant downtime and ensuring hassle-free maintenance.
Features and benefits include:
- Quick and simple maintenance of the steam trap with simple two-bolt connector, reducing system downtime and maintenance costs
- Innovative leak free body design that reduces carbon footprint
- Ability to integrate steam trap monitor allows for quick recognition of trap failure
- Pre-assembled construction makes installation quick and easy
- High performance stainless steel components for long, trouble-free service
Further information can be found at www.spiraxsarco.com/global/us.