Spirax Sarco releases STS17.2 steam trapping station
Spirax Sarco, the leader in products and services for steam system solutions is pleased to announce the release of the STS17.2 Steam Trapping Station. The STS17.2 is a complete assembly comprised of an isolation valve, a steam trap connector with strainer and a check valve in a sleek, modular body. The convenient ‘ready-to-install’, single-piece body virtually eliminates potential leak paths caused by multiple screwed connections that conventional steam trapping stations and on-site fabricated installations typically include.
The STS17.2 steam trapping station technology allows a steam trap to be changed in minutes rather than hours, reducing plant downtime and ensuring hassle-free maintenance.
Features and benefits include:
- Quick and simple maintenance of the steam trap with simple two-bolt connector, reducing system downtime and maintenance costs
- Innovative leak free body design that reduces carbon footprint
- Ability to integrate steam trap monitor allows for quick recognition of trap failure
- Pre-assembled construction makes installation quick and easy
- High performance stainless steel components for long, trouble-free service
Further information can be found at www.spiraxsarco.com/global/us.