The National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) announced the election of its 2016–17 Executive Committee during its Board of Directors meeting at the NACS Show in Atlanta.
Rahim Budhwani, CEO at Hoover, Alabama-based 6040 LLC, was named the association's chairman; he also chairs the NACS Executive Committee, which provides strategic direction and financial oversight to the association.
Also named to the NACS Executive Committee were the following NACS retail members:
· Vice Chairman-Treasurer: Joe Sheetz, President and CEO of Altoona, Pennsylvania-based Sheetz Inc.
· Vice Chairman, Legislative: Julie Jackowski, Senior Vice President and Corporate General Counsel and Secretary of Ankeny, Iowa-based Casey’s General Stores Inc.
· Vice Chairman, Convention: Wendy Chronister, CEO of Springfield, Illinois-based Chronister Oil Company (Qik-n-EZ)
· Vice Chairman, Research: Kevin Smartt, CEO of Austin, Texas-based Kwik Chek Food Stores Inc.
· Vice Chairman, Member Services: Jared Scheeler, Managing Director of Dickinson, North Dakota-based The Hub Convenience Stores Inc.
· Vice Chairman, International: Frank Gleeson, Region Managing Director and COO of Dublin, Ireland-based Aramark Ireland
· Vice Chairman: Ari Haseotes, CEO of Framingham, Massachusetts-based Cumberland Farms Inc.
Also on the NACS Executive Committee are:
· 2015-16 NACS Chairman Jack Kofdarali, President of Corona, California-based J&T Management Inc.
· 2014-15 NACS Chairman Steve Loehr, Vice President, Operations Support of La Crosse, Wisconsin-based Kwik Trip Inc.