3M Food Safety and Neumann Risk Services, a Matrix Sciences Company, deliver “From Culture to Compliance: The Link Between Food Safety Culture and Audit Preparedness,” the conclusion of the “From Rules to Tools” four-part webinar series on the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). A special panel discussion of food safety experts will provide insight into how a robust food safety culture can positively impact audit preparedness and signal a culture of compliance. Attendees will learn what a strong food safety culture looks like and how it can help comply with FSMA and the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Code.
The free webinar was recorded at the 2017 SQF International Conference in Dallas on November 9. It will conclude with a live Q&A for attendees and be offered on-demand to webinar registrants. The first three webinars are currently available for on-demand listening at the 3M Health Care Academy, and each presents the opportunity to learn about the challenges companies are facing in operationalizing FSMA rules. The webinars offer real-world insight into how companies streamline implementation and execution of food safety plans, supply chain programs and other FSMA-driven programs.
Previous FSMA webinars:
- Part 1: “Hazards Analysis and Preventative Controls” available here
- Part 2: “Supply Chain Controls Industry Panel Discussion – Challenges Seen in Implementing and Executing Supply Chain Management” available here
- Part 3: “Foreign Supplier Verification Programs and the Sanitary Transportation Rule” available here
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, December 5 at 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Individuals can register for the webinar here.
Moderator: Melanie Neumann, president, Neumann Risk Services, a Matrix Sciences Company. Panelists:
Bill McBride, principal and managing director of Foodlink Management Services and SQFI Asia Pacific representative
- Dr. Lone Jespersen, principal and founder, Cultivate
- Dr. Martin Wiedmann, Gellert Family professor in food safety, Cornell University
- Dr. Jay Ellingson, corporate director of food safety and quality assurance, Kwik Trip, Inc.