Hollymatic launches next-generation high-speed meat saw
The core of the Hi-Yield 16-5000 is its state-of-the-art VFD drive, which offers a dynamic set of innovative features and benefits, including:
- Quick stop brake, stopping the blade of the machine within one second of shut-off
- No brake motor, offering maintenance-free braking
- Single motor design for all voltages between 200-240 volts for single or three-phase with a 50/60HZ power supply
- Three speed selector switch providing for low, medium, and high speed operation up to 5,000 BFM, achieving highly efficient cutting of a wide variety of products at different temperatures
- Soft start motor, which reaches full speed in three seconds for less wear and tear on drive components
- Rugged stainless steel skin will not pit or deteriorate over time
- Energy efficient design allowing for optimal energy consumption
- Feature for Feature, the most economically priced high-speed saw in the industry
In addition to the advanced engineering solutions at the heart of the Hi-Yield 16-5000, it also comes standard with swing open tables for easy cleaning, double flanged removable upper and lower wheels, and safety interlocked doors. Other optional features include: 460 and 575-volt power options, stainless steel flywheels, and a portion control gauge.
For more product information, including a video demonstration, visit www.HiYield16.info.
“The Hi-Yield 16-5000 has been developed in direct response to the needs expressed by our customers,” said Rob Kovacik, Corporate Sales and Marketing Manager for Hollymatic. “It’s the output of a very specific challenge, and we’re extremely excited to be able to provide a user friendly, competitively priced saw with many enhanced safety features.”
Since 1937 Hollymatic Corporation, the world's most recognized producer of hamburger processing equipment, has been a leading manufacturer of food portioning equipment sold throughout the world. Best-known for the inventions of the Hamburger Patty Machine and the Mixer/Grinder, Hollymatic continues to lead the industry with innovative machines designed to enhance Hollymatic customers’ ability to produce high quality, profitable products.
For more information, visit www.hollymatic.com.