According to the Associated Press, the incident was reported Thursday about 3 p.m. Firefighters arrived to see smoke coming from the rear of the building and the food-processing plant being evacuated. Fire officials say the air compressor exploded in a boiler room, causing a fire that was extinguished in about 15 minutes.
In a statement the fire department says the lesson learned is that fire-extinguisher training in the work place is valuable -- "it saved a large-value property."
Source: BusinessWeek, AP