Prime Equipment Group re-launches website
Prime Equipment Group has designed and launched a new website to better serve the poultry processing industry, featuring cleaner presentation, easier-to-find information and a more direct connection to the company known for its innovative and reliable processing machines.
“At Prime, our goal is to exceed the needs of the industry, and that’s also true when it comes to our online presence,” said Prime Equipment Group President Joe Gasbarro. “Our new website provides a flexible platform to better communicate with our customers, from easier ways to learn about our products, to access to a new electronic newsletter, to complete access to our online video library. We invite everyone to stop by and take a look at www.primeequipmentgroup.com ”
The new site features a host of upgrades, including:
- A fresh look that organizes Prime Equipment Group information for easier access and adds updated branding
- An extensive library of information on Prime Equipment Group machinery.
- A new point-and-click plant layout that allows you to quickly find machines.
- The ability to sign up for Prime’s new electronic newsletter, which offers the latest news, product tips and machine highlights, directly from Prime Equipment Group.
- Direct access to Prime’s extensive online video collection, showcasing machines, processes and more.
- An expanded company history section that includes the inside story on the Prime Skinner, and a look at the extensive industry experience that led to the creation of Prime Equipment Group more than 20 years ago.