National Beef Packing expands Kansas City space for Kansas City Steak Co.
National Beef Packing LLC has renewed and expanded its lease at the Ambassador Building in Kansas City. The expansion of the lease from 27,000 square feet to 42,000 square feet will allow the expansion of a call center for its Kansas City Steak Co. business, reports the Kansas City Business Journal.
National Beef Packing Co. bought 75 percent of Kansas City Steak Co. in 1997 and bought the remaining 25 percent in 2013. Kansas City Steak Co. supplies portion-cut steaks and ground beef patties to restaurant chains and other food-service customers. It also has a direct-to-consumer mail-order business.
"The Ambassador Building is a top-notch office facility that gives tenants the closest possible office space to KCI Airport," Mark VanLoh, director of the Kansas City Aviation Department, said in a release. "This helps most tenants from a business travel standpoint, including National Beef employees."
Source: Kansas City Business Journal