The Austin Company (www.theaustin.com), an international design, engineering, construction and location consulting firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is pleased to announce the addition of multiple associates located in Ohio, California and Missouri.
The Austin Company welcomed the following associates as of January 31, 2016:
In Cleveland, Ohio …
- Jim Neveu, Project Executive
- Anthony Osuma, Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Jim Nutter, Estimator
- Michael Ferguson, Location Consultant
- Erin Fantozz, Architectural Designer
In Irvine, California …
- Michael Wright, Assistant Superintendent
- Frank Alani, Field Engineer
In St. Louis, Missouri …
- Wayne Hileman, Superintendent
In addition, Austin is pleased to announce the following promotions:
- Chris Jackson to Director of Preconstruction Services, Cleveland
- Steve Francis to Project Executive, Cleveland
- David Oshins to Manager of Engineering and Design, Cleveland
- Frank Rowe to Chief Electrical Engineer, Cleveland
- Mickey Jackson to Senior Process Engineer, Atlanta
- Brandi Smith to Associate Purchasing Agent, Cleveland
- Robby Morgan to Associate Project Manager, Atlanta
The following Austin associates advanced their professional credentials:
- Mark Osborne, Engineer in Irvine, received his Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Erica Compton, Austin’s Corporate Manager of BIM located in Cleveland, received her Professional Certification in Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016.
- Brian Zuzik, Austin’s Corporate BIM Coordinator located in Cleveland, received his Professional Certification in Autodesk Revit Architecture, Revit Structural, Revit MEP Electrical, and Revit MEP Mechanical for 2016.
For information on career opportunities with The Austin Company, visit: www.theaustin.com/careers