The Austin Company, an international architectural, engineering, design-build, construction management and consulting firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, continues its growth in 2013 and announced the recent addition of several associates to their staff.
The following new hires joined the firm as of November 12, 2013:
In the company’s Cleveland, Ohio, office…
- Christopher Uguccini as Senior Electrical Designer
- Andrew MacMillan as Purchasing Agent
- Adriana Garcia as Accounting Technician
In the company’s Irvine, California, office…
- Lewis Roberson as Area Superintendent
In the company’s Atlanta, Georgia, office…
- Michael Stone as Field Engineer
In the company’s Portage, Michigan, office…
- Ed Hinkley as Manager of Steel Fabrication Services
In the company’s St. Louis, Missouri, office for Austin Healthcare...
- Tom Bice as General Manager
- Bill Wendland as Director of Design
- Jim Moore as Vice President and Project Executive
- Bill Luciano as Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Scott Schultz as Vice President of Business Development
- Mike Koncki as Recruiting and Human Resources
- Rob Kerch as Sales Coordinator
- Jodi Brunkhorst as Executive Assistant
Information about The Austin Company and current open positions can be found on Austin’s website at www.theaustin.com, or CareerBuilder at http://cb.com/17M6dU8 (direct link to Austin openings).
The Austin Company is an international firm offering a comprehensive portfolio of in-house design-build and location consulting services. In addition to services for the built environment, Austin offers value-added strategic planning services such as site location, transportation/distribution consulting, and facility/process audits.
The Austin Company was founded in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1878 and its headquarters remain in Cleveland, with additional offices in Irvine, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Portage, Michigan; and St. Louis, Missouri; in addition to a joint venture company in Mexico. The firm became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kajima USA Group in 2006 and is a proud member of the Kajima family of companies. Kajima Corporation is one of the leading engineering and construction contractors in the world.
Report Abusive Comment