Comark Instruments continues to raise the bar in monitoring solutions and food safety across the supply chain with the introduction of the Waterproof Pocketherm food thermometer, featuring flashing LEDs and a buzzer to provide instant and reliable temperature recognition.
“The Waterproof Pocketherm’s ability to withstand water makes it easier than ever to closely monitor food temperatures and comply with safety regulations in busy kitchen environments” says Michael Hall, product-marketing director for Comark Instruments. “The Pocketherm takes the pain out of frequent quality control checks and HACCP monitoring in the food service industry.”
“Comark once again delivers an innovative and effective tool to the monitoring solutions market,” says Lika Dutta, general manager for Comark Instruments. “The launch of the Waterproof Pocketherm addresses an unmet need in the quick frozen food industry. Its waterproof design and accuracy makes it the perfect addition to a chef’s toolkit.”
For UK customers, Comark has also launched the new Waterproof Pocketherm model P125W/82, which complies with the United Kingdom Food Standards Agency “House Rules Temperature Control” for HACCP. This recommends reheated food reach an internal temperature of 82°C and, by operating with an upper cooked temperature limit set to 82°C, food is reheated perfectly every time.
With red, yellow and green LED lights and a buzzer to indicate when food has reached a safe temperature, the Pocketherm provides instant temperature indication for cooked, frozen and chilled food. The large LCD display allows for a quick reading of both air and product temperatures as well. Additional features of the Pocketherm include:
- Temperature measurement ranges of -40°C to +125°C (P125W and P125W/82) and -58°F to +482°F (P250FW)
- Ergonomically designed, FDA Approved, 1.5mm thin-tip probe, which can be angled to fit the user’s hand
- BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Waterproof protection rating of IP65, meaning it’s durable enough to last in demanding process environments and busy kitchens
- P125W / P125W/82 models available in the UK and P250FW model available in the US
- Up to 4000 hours battery life
For more information about Comark and our products, visit www.comarkInstruments.net.