AdvancePierre Foods, a leading national producer and distributor of sandwiches, sandwich components and other entrées and snacks, extends its premier Pierre Signatures line with nine deli-style sandwiches.
These deli-style offerings convey the fresh-made appeal that attracts consumers and generates sales. Each sandwich is hand wrapped in clear, flexible packaging with simple paper labels. They join the classic, restaurant-quality hot sandwiches in the Pierre Signatures line.
The new sandwiches include:
- Ham & Swiss on Multigrain Bread
- Turkey & Provolone on Multigrain Bread
- Chunky Chicken Salad on Multigrain Bread
- Chunky Tuna Salad on Multigrain Bread
- Italian Club – Salami, Pepperoni, Ham & Provolone Sub Sandwich
- American Club – Turkey, Ham & Monterey Jack Sub Sandwich
- British Club – Roast Beef, Turkey & Cheddar Sub Sandwich
- Ham, Turkey & Cheddar on a Brioche Roll
- Ham, Salami, Pepperoni & Provolone on Focaccia
“These premium deli-style sandwiches include a variety of popular, on-trend flavors under a single brand,” said Nancy Todys, VP of convenience marketing at APF. “When it comes to fresh tasting, restaurant-quality sandwiches, Pierre Signatures has it covered.”
All Pierre Signatures sandwiches have a 14-day refrigerated shelf life for optimal merchandising flexibility. They are available now nationwide. For more information about APF, visit www.advancepierre.com.