Registration is now open for Michigan State University’s NEW Food Fraud Audit Guide MOOC (free, Massive Open Online Course), with two, 2-hour live lectures:
- Live webinars on April 11 & 18, 2017 — 1pm USA Eastern Time/ 6pm Central European Time/ 1am China Standard Time (Beijing)
- The course content (introduction, readings, and discussion boards) will open on Monday, April 10, 2017 and close May 2, 2017
- This course content is free and there is a $100 fee for a Certificate of Completion (registration for this will be available within the full course)
- The course includes readings, introductions, discussion boards, assessments, and live lectures.
- Two, 2-hour live lectures will be included
- The lectures will be recorded and available for later viewing
- The course content and assessment will be open one week before the first lecture and close two weeks after the last lecture
There are new Food Fraud audit requirements that are currently undefined or at least not harmonized. This MSU Food Fraud Audit Guide provides education and insight on the current compliance requirements.
- Students will gain an academic-based foundation of Food Fraud
- Students will be able to discern between regulatory and industry Food Fraud audit requirements
- Students will understand how a FFVA is integral to a Food Fraud Prevention Strategy (FFPS)
- Students will review a range of activities from internal audits to preparing for certifications
- Registration link: HTTPS://learn.canvas.net/enroll/AFL8K6
- (Once the course content opens on Monday, April 10 there will be an option to register for the Certificate of Completion – this can be activated at any time while the course is open.)
Source: Michigan State University