ParTech Inc. (PAR), a leading global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, announced the release of PAR SureCheck Food Safety Solution 10.0. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation.
Building upon years of global food safety technology experience, over the last 18 months PAR has been building a new stack of cloud-based technology called SureCheck 10.0. With over 10,000 licensed clients installed in 14 different countries, PAR Technology has gathered vast experience and knowledge as a leader in food safety management solutions.
SureCheck is designed to offer users an easy-to-use enterprise mobile application specifically for food safety and task management. The new platform is iOS and Android compatible, and allows users to quickly and efficiently; conduct, monitor, document and trend operations that affect food quality, temperature monitoring and HACCP compliance, which are necessary to protect brands and increase consumer confidence.
Originally introduced in 2009, PAR is supporting some of the world’s largest companies to improve food safety and operational efficiencies in thousands of food service locations, with more than 35 million observations a month.
Key features of this latest release, version 10.0, include the following capabilities:
- Advanced functionality that enhances the user experience when automating food safety and task management operations
- Auto advancement workflow for QSR operations
- Provides customized software that allows organizations to personalize checklist workflow to achieve internal food safety requirements
- Offers users an easy-to-use application, especially built for mobile devices (IOS and Android)
- Ability to capture photo/video proof with notes for recordkeeping and reporting purposes
- Allows the flexibility to alert one or more users when an observation triggers a corrective action
- Rich reporting and cloud data storage that provides information that can assist organizations in establishing best practices for food safety and task management
"SureCheck v10.0 is a major release that is built for velocity, performance, and scalability. By incorporating new methods for wide scale enterprise configuration, workflow and reporting into a single code base with the many insights and features incorporated over the past 9 years, we are excited to be introducing v10.0 to new and existing customers alike," said John Sammon III, Senior Vice President & General Manager of SureCheck, ParTech Inc.