New Model USSS-21 pneumatic penetrating stunners for cattle
Jarvis Products Corporation has introduced the new Model USSS-21 pneumatically operated, high-speed penetrating stunner. Compared to the older Model USSS-1 stunner, which it is replacing, the USSS-21 has these improvements:
- New shaped stunning rod for 15 -20 % faster bolt speed.
- Uses 25% less air volume with no performance loss.
- For operators, a cushion mount on main and auxiliary handles, controls possible injury and offers less fatigue.
- Ability to rotate redesigned auxiliary handle.
- Easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Faster pressurization.
- Two different firing sequences – less chance of activating stunner accidently.
- More consistent stunning due to improved pressurization.
Also available is the AST-107 Stunner Tester for data logging accurate USSS-21 testing information (firing speed, expected velocity and test pressure).
Jarvis provides free customer service, including equipment installation, service calls, and employee training.
For more information about Jarvis’ USSS-21 stunner please contact Vincent Volpe: