Over the course of three days, June 10–12, the Global Cold Chain Expo and Conference combine to deliver the most valuable and comprehensive networking and education event serving the perishables industry. Industry thought leaders will present cutting-edge breakout sessions that include:
- Using data to predict market conditions
- Food safety and GFSI
- Transportation technology
- Energy efficiency and lost savings
- Maximizing KPIs
- Marijuana in a drug-free workplace.
Content tracks cover warehouse operations, transportation, engineering and construction and global supply chain. Attendees also will find more than 10 hours of additional learning opportunities across the expo hall Tuesday and Wednesday in Learning Centers and during the Cold Chain X-Change sessions, which feature facilitated discussions on pressing topics.
"We held our semi-annual meeting of all managers across Canada at the Cold Chain Expo last year. We brought everyone together to accomplish our own company objectives and capitalize on the quality education that GCCA had programmed during the two-and-a-half-day conference at the expo," said Conestoga Cold Storage President Greg Laurin.
Laurin, who also serves on the 2019 Education Advisory Council continued: "GCCA also helped us with meeting logistics and provided complimentary meeting space for our company meetings; making it easy on us from a planning perspective. I encourage all IARW warehouse members to consider hosting your management meeting at the Expo."
The Global Cold Chain Expo 2019 Education Advisory Council includes:
- Ashley Albers, human resources manager, Nor-Am Cold Storage
- Todd Drass, vice president of human relations, Lineage Logistics
- Todd Larson, vice president of warehouse operations, Henningsen Cold Storage
- Greg Laurin, president, Conestoga Cold Storage
- Laura McCann, director of talent management, Burris Logistics
- Keith Mowery, vice president of transportation and logistics, United States Cold Storage
- Nick Pedneault, president and CEO, Congebec Logistics.
Register for Global Cold Chain Expo by visiting www.globalcoldchainexpo.org. For access to all learning opportunities, choose the All Access Package, which also includes admission to networking events and other activities outside of the trade show floor.
The Global Cold Chain Expo is developed in partnership between the Global Cold Chain Alliance and the United Fresh Produce Association.