Bimba’s new AIROS family of air preparation products expands their air preparation catalog by adding a new Premium series (PG) to the existing MG series of filters, regulators, lubricators, and accessories.
The PG series of compressed air filters, regulators, lubricators, and accessories offers:
* NEW micro-fog lubricator options – Micro-fog lubricators create a very fine mist of oil, which can travel longer, more complex circuit paths than traditional lubricants
* NEW vapor removal filter options - Vapor removal filters remove hydrocarbon odors from the air, providing filtration for ultra-sensitive applications
* Enhanced safety features - All bowls utilize dual locks to ensure the bowl is in the correct position every time. Bayonet pressure locks make it nearly impossible to remove a bowl under pressure
* Easier maintenance - Filters employ a single complete element assembly that can be easily removed for replacement
* Compact footprint - The PG series is designed to fit in compact spaces while ensuring easy removal of components in that tight space, enabling for a more compact overall machine design
* Configurability - Modular design allows for standalone or combined units to adapt to any pneumatic application’s needs. Additionally, the metal bowl option with corrosion-resistant interior paints offer improved visibility and durability
* Available Safety Valve with Soft Start Capability – The PG series is also compatible with the newly offered Herion line of safety valves with soft start functionality - allowing for smoother, gentler initialization of equipment. This provides additional safety benefits as well as prevents damage that can be caused by abrupt air energization
“The AIROS product family is truly a complete line of air preparation – everything from cost effective and basic options to the most complex, customizable, high end air preparation products,” says Adam Schrank, Director of Sales. “Together, the MG and PG series offer a complete family of air preparation options for any pneumatic system.”
For more information visit www.imiplc.com.