Food Safety Net Services (FSNS) has been approved by the USDA-AMS Laboratory Approval Program for Export of Meat and Poultry Products for the analysis of the Beta-Agonist Ractopamine in Animal Muscle and Liver Tissues by LC-MS/MS (Trace Residue Level). The internally validated FSNS method references USDA CLG-AGON1.10; Screening, Determination and Confirmation of Beta-Agonists by LC/MS/MS. The method has precise quantification capabilities of ractopamine levels beyond the USDA action level of 0.1 ppb to support regulatory compliance. Testing will be conducted at the San Antonio laboratory location, with options for expedited analysis. If you have any questions about testing or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USDA-AMS Approved Methodology and Lab Quality Procedures
- FSNS is an ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Lab
- Trace Level detection beyond required USDA Action Level (0.1 parts per billion)
- Validated for both Muscle and Liver Tissues
- Rapid Turnaround Time Options Available
For more information, please visit www.FSNS.com.