Stellar, a fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide, has hired nine team members in its growing Food division.
Recognized as an industry-leader in process engineering and design-build, Stellar has focused on the food industry since its inception in 1985. Clients include companies such as Nestlé, Kraft, Starbucks, Heinz, Food Lion and Sysco Foods.
“We’re pleased to add such a high-caliber group of professionals to our growing team,” stated Brian Kappele, Stellar Divisional Vice President.
Stellar’s Food division hires include:
- Dan Olmoguez, Senior Mechanical Designer – Olmoguez uses his 30 years of experience in HVAC design to specify equipment for Stellar’s clients. He received a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of San Jose Recoletos in the Philippines.
- Wallace Avery, Senior Architect – With more than 20 years of experience as a registered architect, Avery oversees the coordination of design development at Stellar. He is responsible for architectural design, space planning and specifications. Avery holds a bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University of Louisiana.
- Charu Bhat, Senior Design Project Manager – Bhat has a decade of experience in process mechanical design and project management. He holds a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Purdue University, as well as a master’s in industrial engineering from Oregon State University.
- Randy Raybon, Mechanical Designer – Raybon brings more than 30 years of architectural experience to the team. He oversees mechanical, plumbing and utilities document preparation and maintenance. Raybon also has extensive experience with AutoCAD and is proficient with Revit MEP software.
- Robert White, Architectural Designer – White brings more than 18 years of experience in commercial, institutional, distribution, cold storage, wastewater and site development to Stellar. He oversees drafting, project coordination and quality assurance for clients including Sara Lee, Sysco, Kraft and Food Lion. White graduated from ITT Technical Institute with an associate’s degree in computer aided drafting design.
- Jonathan Burdon, Plumbing Designer – With 17 years of experience in HVAC, utilities and plumbing, Burdon’s responsibilities include the design of drainage systems for sanitary waste, as well as the selection of fixtures. His former client experience includes Nemours Hospital, Moody Air Force Base and Nestlé.
- Michael Mendoza, Design Project Manager – With nearly of decade of experience in engineering, Mendoza has worked with large brands including Kraft, Sara Lee, Sysco and Häagen-Dazs. His responsibilities include coordination between clients, engineers and other parties involved in completing a project, as well as driving permitting initiatives. He graduated from the University of Florida with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Paul Vranesh, Electrical Engineer – With more than five years of expertise in lighting, power and data systems, Vranesh is responsible for developing electrical documentation, performing electrical inspections and overseeing the work of electrical designers. He earned a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of North Florida.
- Kyle Lawrence, Process Engineer – With two years of experience in the food and beverage industry, Lawrence is responsible for designing process lines for Stellar facilities. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Arkansas.
As Stellar continues to grow, the organization is helping to shape the food and beverage industry through its recently launched blog, Food for Thought. Readers can subscribe for weekly posts at stellarfoodforthought.net.