Have 'em your way: give wings a saw cut or joint cut
How do you your customers like their wings? With high-yield joint cuts, or clean cuts that mimic the look of hand saws?
Both segmentors produce more consistent cuts, reduce labor requirements and improve worker safety vs. hand saws. Both can produce 2-piece or 3-piece wings and are designed for either cone line breast debone lines or off-line wing separation systems.
"Wings are more popular than ever with consumers, and Prime Equipment Group is committed to giving processors a choice when it comes to delivering the highest quality product in the most efficient, reliable and consistent ways with our Wing Segmentors," said Prime Equipment Group President Joe Gasbarro. "We're always looking to provide processors with targeted solutions that impact the bottom line, and our CWS-series segmentors are a great example of that commitment."
Features and benefits:
- The CWS-1 uses a fixed blade to wedge/push the bone apart at the joint.
- The CWS-1-RB uses a rotary saw blade for a cut that replicates the look of a hand-cut wing.
- Improves worker safety by automating hand-saw cuts.
- Can be used in on-line or off-line applications.
- Consistent cuts produce higher percentage of A-grade wing cuts.
- Product diverters route wing pieces to proper place on conveyor; downgrade conveyor also available.
- FREE knife blade sharpening program for purchasers.
- Knife head upgrades allow more adjustability to cut a wider range of product sizes.