Red Lion Controls, the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking, today announced that Director of Global Sales Engineering Scott Rose was selected by the PACK Expo 2015 committee to conduct an Innovation presentation on Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 11:00 AM in Las Vegas. The session – “Get Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Ready: A Playbook for Success” – is designed to help organizations take advantage of the near-term benefits associated with the IIoT.
Solving the challenges of being IIoT "ready" when equipment and processes only communicate via legacy protocols, can be a daunting task. This interactive session will illustrate best practices for cost-effective implementations that enable manufacturers to extend the lifespan and expand the value of existing equipment by:
- Connecting devices: get disparate equipment to communicate across multi-vendor environments
- Monitoring processes: collect and analyze data to develop more efficient processes and reduce downtime
- Controlling operations: work with existing PLC, PC or SCADA systems to collect and process data in real time for critical control applications
Session specifics follow:
- What: Get Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Ready: A Playbook for Success
- Who: Scott Rose, Director of Global Sales Engineering, Red Lion Controls
- When: Wednesday Sept. 30 from 11:00 to 11:30 AM
- Where: PACK Expo Las Vegas | Innovation Stage | Booth C-1041
Show attendees are also invited to join Red Lion in Booth S-7358 to walk the “Path to Productivity” and discover ways to easily address IIoT requirements by using industrial automation and networking products to:
- Extend equipment lifespan: increase the value of legacy equipment with powerful protocol conversion
- Improve process visibility: gain insight and drive productivity with data logging and communication capabilities
- Push control to the edge: scale systems management with control capabilities at the device instead of the central office
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2015 is co-located with Pharma EXPO 2015, a joint venture from PMMI and the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE). The two shows have over 800,000 net square feet of combined exhibit space and are expected to attract 30,000 processing and packaging professionals and more than 2,000 exhibiting companies.
For more information, please visit www.redlion.net.