2016 is shaping up to be a great year for ChemDAQ. First ChemDAQ launched a new portable monitor, SafeCide; now ChemDAQ is announcing the launch of a new website.
Now's it's easier than ever to:
- Learn about Steri-Trac Continuous Monitoring or SafeCide portable monitoring.
- Both products are available to detect peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and ethylene oxide.
- Download Free Resources, including Peracetic Acid Fact Sheet, Hydrogen Peroxide Fact Sheet, and Fallacy of Inferring Lack of Peracetic Acid Vapor from Measurement of Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetic Acid Vapor
- Learn about Worker Exposure Limits and Health Risks
- Stay current on regulatory information, industry trends, and the latests safety updates in Dr. Richard Warburton's Blog