ALDI is stepping up to the nutritional plate once again – this time, with the promise of simpler meats at the affordable prices they're known for. This product launch comes on the heels of the ALDI Healthier Checklanes rollout and the decision to remove added MSG, partially hydrogenated oils and certified synthetic coloring from all ALDI-exclusive food products.
"We believe every shopper should have access to food they feel good about serving their family," said ALDI Chief Executive Officer Jason Hart. "That's why we're dedicated to providing high quality groceries at affordable prices – making healthy living simple for more than 32 million customers who shop our stores each month."
The new Never Any! line of meats is available exclusively at ALDI, and each product is certified by the USDA as meeting three criteria:
- No antibiotics
- No added hormones or steroids
- No animal by-products (vegetarian fed)
ALDI believes shoppers shouldn't have to sacrifice quality for lower prices, and the Never Any! line is just one more way ALDI is bringing its shoppers simple, real-world solutions for healthier living that won't break the bank.
Core products in the Never Any! line include:
- Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken Breasts ($3.99 per lb.; random weight)
- Lunch Mate Never Any! Ham or Turkey ($3.29; 7 oz.)
- Appleton Farms Never Any! Hickory Bacon ($4.49; 12 oz.)
- Kirkwood Never Any! Whole Chicken ($1.49 per lb.; random weight)
- Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken Breast Tenderloins ($4.49 per lb.; random weight)
- Kirkwood Never Any! Italian or Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage ($2.99; 12 oz.)
ALDI is also testing out a few special products in select areas:
- Kirkwood Never Any! Breakfast Chicken Sausage ($2.99; 8 oz.)
- Kirkwood Never Any! Chipotle or Tomato Basil Chicken Sausage ($2.99; 12 oz.)