Sterilex Corporation, a recognized leader in developing anti-microbial, anti-biofilm, and decontamination products for the food processing, animal health, and water treatment industries, is pleased to announce the launch of Ultra Soft Metal Activator.
“Sterilex award winning PerQuat based disinfectants and sanitizers have been used by processors for over 15 years to kill resistant food pathogens and eliminate microbial harborage niches in the most sensitive plant environments,” said Alex Josowitz, Executive Vice President of Business Development and Operations for Sterilex. “We are pleased to now offer processors a “best in class” disinfection solution for soft metal surfaces such as heat exchange coils, spiral freezers, IQF units and overheads.”
Ultra Soft Metal Activator was developed to address today’s microbial challenges on soft metal surfaces and to enhance food safety in food processing environments. When paired with Sterilex Ultra Disinfectant Cleaner Solution 1 or Sterilex Ultra CIP, this innovative product creates a PerQuat solution that is compatible with a wide array of soft metal surfaces such as spiral freezers, cooling tunnels, IQF freezers, HVAC systems and much more. PerQuat technology is the only chemistry with products approved to remove biofilm on both public health and industrial surfaces**.
This product’s key features include:
- Tested on most commonly used aluminum and soft metal surfaces
- Based on Sterilex proprietary PerQuat Technology and effective against food pathogens such as Listeria, E. coli and Salmonella
- Ability to penetrate and remove biofilm when combined with either Sterilex Ultra Disinfectant Cleaner Solution 1 or Sterilex Ultra CIP
- Can be used for both remediation of microbial challenges as well as rotational maintenance
- Easy to mix and circulate
- Low environmental impact (non-acid, non-volatile, phosphate free, compatible with wastewater systems)
To learn more, visit sterilex.com.