Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company builds industrial quality temperature instruments that improve our customers’ product quality and operational performance. We are announcing the next generation of Digi‐Tel Electronic Thermometers featuring loop powered options with 4-20mA digital output.
Tel-Tru instruments are designed and built to support the requirements of demanding food processing, dairy engineering, and process industry environments. The feature‐rich units provide reliable transmitter output to remote devices within your facility or that can be integrated into expanded control systems to help processes run more efficiently.
The Digi-Tel series is designed with a variety of temperature measuring applications in mind. Here are the features of the new generation Digi-Tel units:
- Meet FDA Rule 21 CFR 113.40 requirements for temperature indicators used in retorts, and the requirements of the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance for dairy applications
- Stainless steel 5" diameter cases with a reliable easy-‐to-‐read 1" tall digital display
- 4.5" diameter polypropylene wall mounted housing and remote sensor also available
- Temperature range options available are factory programmed or user customized between-‐75 to 750°F with matching 4-‐20 mA outputs with an accuracy of ± 0.1°C + 0.1% span
- Feature stem lengths ranging from 2-‐½" to 24", with a variety of threaded and sanitary fittings
- Loop powered, 9-‐32 VDC, polarity protected
- Sold with a NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Meet stringent environmental specifications, ensuring that they will stand up to the most rugged applications
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Made in USA
For more information on Tel‐Tru Manufacturing Company and its products, call 800.232.5335 or visit www.teltru.com.