Food Safety Net Services (FSNS) announced its fall 2017 course schedule for food safety training. FSNS prides itself in offering certified training programs that assist the food industry in meeting food safety and quality measures within plants and processes and among personnel. The course offerings also provide companies unique access to the food industry's leading technical authorities.
FSNS will offer training sessions taught by industry experts on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), Safe Quality Food (SQF), Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Preventive Controls for Human Food, British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety - Issue 7, Internal Auditing, and Microbiology and Food Safety.
Courses will be offered on multiple dates at FSNS facilities across the U.S. In addition, SQF training sessions will be available through webinar access. Course dates are:
- HACCP Training Course:
- September 12-13, 2017 | Atlanta, Georgia
- Microbiology and Food Safety Course:
- September 5, 2017 | Atlanta, Georgia
- September 21, 2017 | Columbus, Ohio
- October 3, 2017 | Springdale, Arkansas
- October 19, 2017 | Green Bay, Wisconsin
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food:
- August 16-18, 2017 | Fort Collins, Colorado
- October 18-20, 2017 | Atlanta, Georgia
- October 25-27, 2017 | Grand Prairie, Texas
- November 14-16, 2017 | Boise, Idaho
- Implementing the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety - Issue 7 / Internal Auditing:
- September 19-21, 2017 | Springdale, Arkansas
- SQF Training Course:
- September 26-27, 2017 | Webinar
- October 23-24, 2017 | Webinar
Detailed course descriptions are available at http://fsns.com/services/education.