Using patented, blade-braking technology, Hollymatic’s new Defender PC1500 Poultry Cutter comes with special conductive gloves that are worn by the operator. In the event that the glove inadvertently comes in contact with the blade, the patented electronic braking mechanism will activate and stop the blade within .015 seconds with no damage to the saw! That’s ten times faster than the blink of an eye!
In addition to its very compact design, Hollymatic’s Defender PC1500 Poultry Cutter features:
- Powerful 2 HP servo motor
- 460V/60 Hz./3 Phase, 2.0 running Amp
- Standard 9” diameter standard cutting blades
- All components Nema 4X or higher IP rating
- Right hand or left hand operation
- Stainless steel 2 HP servo motor
- Interchangeable cutting tables
If you are interested in the safety of employees, Hollymatic will be unveiling their new Defender PC1500 Poultry Cutter at the AAMP Convention in July. For more information, contact Hollymatic Corporation, 600 E. Plainfield Road, Countryside, IL 60525; (708)579-3700; www.hollymatic.com; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.