Douglas Machine will showcase a variety of equipment at its booth at Pack Expo in Chicago. Visit Booth #S-2820 to learn more about the company’s equipment.
The equipment on display includes:
CpONE IM Case Packer: Simplicity… when less provides more
- Fewer parts, more reliability
- Simpler changeover, more production
- Lower maintenance, more performance
- Less confined, more scalable
Axiom IM Case & Tray Packer: Dependable. Adaptable. Precise.
- Combines the ultimate in dependable high speed performance with gentle product handling in a compact, low maintenance package
- Delivers smooth performance during case loading while maintaining accurate product control
- Accommodates a wide variety of pack patterns
- Capable of running wraparound, knockdown and trays
TriVex SL: Versatile. Innovative. Simple.
- Versatile and innovative retail ready case packer for pouches and bags is ideal for shelf ready packages
- Product infeed, collation and loading in one dual robotic solution
- Vertical display cases with 1 or 2 product facings
- Flat pack configurations with 2 or 3 products per layer
Vectra Cartoner: Accessibility. Slim Design. Consistent.
- Accommodates varied size ranges and pack patterns for frozen goods, chilled and dry goods food applications
- Updated design provides improved carton setup and smaller width with generous accessibility for sanitary applications
- Absolute servo-driven product control from the infeed to the discharge
- Removable carton forming guide ensures consistent carton picks
Contour SPS-105 Shrink Packer: Efficient. Reliable. Durable.
- Provides industry-leading package appearance, efficiency, reliability and durability
- Film-only, pad, u-board and tray solutions for cans, bottles, cartons and more
- Single stream and multi-stream capabilities
- Side mounted film stand
For more information, visit Douglas Machine Inc. at www.douglas-machine.com.