Visit Douglas at Pack Expo Booth S-2820
Douglas Machine will highlight the following machines at PACK EXPO 2016 in Chicago, Ill. on Nov. 6-9.
TOP LOAD ROBOTIC CASE PACKING
The simplest retail ready case packer available. Rather than a machine with a robot, come see a machine that is a robot!
- Designed to pack bags and pouches in a standup configuration
- Loads product into retail ready display cases with one or two product facings
- Advanced dual Scara robots precisely collate and load product
TriVex RL – Delta III
This compact and mighty top load case packer loads any type of top load case or tray; a diverse offering to meet all your product needs.
- Available with Delta III robotic or gantry loader
- Solutions for bags, pouches, cartons, trays, cups, cans, bottles and more
- Vision controlled technology provides a highly efficient process with a small footprint
- Also available as an integrated TriVex RLi which offers the unique ability to seamlessly erect, load and seal top load cases with one compact machine
SmartSelect Automatic Infeed Changeover
- Enables fast, repeatable changeovers
- Rail positions are recipe-driven and locked in place to within +/- 1/32”
- Designed for multi-lane conveyors and infeed rails
Automatic Film Splicer
- Reduces critical machine downtime
- Stage clear or printed film, at operator’s convenience, while machine is running
- Delivers precise print registration and heat splicing
WRAPAROUND CASE/TRAY PACKING
Performance is in the design. Product collators, loaders, case setup, flap folders and glue compression, all designed to outperform.
- Capability to run wraparound, knockdown and trays on one machine
- Speeds up to 45 cases/trays per minute single index
- Speeds up to 60 cases/trays per minute dual index
Economic without compromising design.
- Positive drives eliminate motion lag and inconsistency seen with air cylinders
- Key design philosophies optimize handling of product, corrugated board and the finished product
- Standard rate of 25 cases/trays per minute