New NAMI CEO Potts to give keynote address at Meat Industry Hall of Fame dinner
Julie Anna Potts, new President & CEO of the North American Meat Institute, will deliver the keynote address for the 2019 Meat Industry Hall of Fame Dinner. The dinner will take place on February 11, 2019 at the Atlanta Omni Hotel at CNN Center in Atlanta, Ga.
The National Provisioner invites members of the meat and poultry processing industry to honor the 2018 Members of the Meat Industry Hall of Fame by joining us for an awards dinner that recognizes this prestigious class of leaders. Co-located with IPPE, this social event honors and celebrates an incredible group of leading top members of the meat, poultry and livestock industry.
The honorees at the event are:
- Rod Bowling, AG Marketing Specialist, USDA-AMS; Owner, AgriFood Solutions International
- Neil Genshaft, CEO, Fresh Mark
- Ronald Miniat, Chairman of the Board, Miniat Holdings
- Elsa Murano, Director, Borlaug Institute; Past President, Texas A&M University
- James Riemann, Assistant Secretary, Kansas Dept. of Agriculture (retired); Past President, Certified Angus Beef LLC
- Mike Satzow, Executive Vice President, North Country Smokehouse
- Jimmy Wise, Meat Judging Program Coordinator, American Meat Science Association (retired); AG Marketing Specialist, USDA-AMS
To learn more about this prestigious event and to purchase tickets or learn about sponsorship opportunities, visit www.MeatIndustryHallofFame.org.