Nashville hosting Annual Meat Conference
- The ABC’s of Branding — Learn multiple approaches to branding that show how to set your meat case apart from the competition’s.
- The Skinny on Diet Fads and Nutrition — Put new information and current diet trends to work for your company’s bottom line.
- The Art of Attraction — Place unique products into the meat case to attract consumer attention and increase sales.
- Profit from Diversity — Convert America’s growing ethnicity into meat department sales.
- On the Case — Understand the economics of case-ready, and get a better picture of the options and benefits to increase revenues.
- It’s in the Process — Use merchandising techniques to optimize sales of processed meats.
- Showing Your Best Face — Learn public relations techniques to communicate a positive image that turns into increased profit.
MEAT CONFERENCE 2004 SCHEDULE
Sunday, March 14
Monday, March 15
Tuesday, March 16
|1:30 to 5 p.m. Opening workshop |
5:30 to 8:30 p.m. ProductTasting Reception
|7 to 11:30 a.m. Nashville store tours |
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tech Fair Luncheon
1:30 to 5 p.m. Concurrent sessions
|8 to 9:30 a.m. Repeat of concurrent sessions |
10 to 11:30 a.m. Closing general session
Product Tasting Reception