Wixon offers new, on-trend seasonings for protein
Wixon Inc. has introduced its newest, innovative offerings for protein, delivering a simple way to add a gourmet touch to meals. The latest in on-trend seasonings and rubs can inspire new products or simply reinvigorate old classics.
The new products include:
- Bourbon Street Meatball Seasoning: A taste of N’awlins, featuring green olives, salami, and zesty spices. Application: ground meat blends.
- Brazilian Meatball Seasoning: This exotic blend is full of South American spices, black beans, and coconut flakes. Application: ground meat blends.
- Cajun Fah-Yuh Sausage Seasoning: Medium heat, plus celery and green onion, give this seasoning a unique kick. Applications include: fresh or cooked sausage blends.
- Garam Ancho Masala Rub: An aromatic mix of Indian flavors that can be used topically on meats and vegetables. Applications include: savory main dishes or sides.
- Hot-n-Honey BBQ Rub: A bit of sweet with background notes of honey and crushed chili heat. Applications include: meat or poultry.
- Maple Thyme Sage Seasoning: Top this seasoning over chicken or french fries for a taste of fall. Applications include: poultry or sides.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.