The American Meat Science Association (AMSA) announced winners of the International Intercollegiate Meat Judging Contest, held November 16, 2014, at Tyson Foods, Inc. in Dakota City, Nebraska.
Top Individuals, Senior Division:
- Emery Kunze, Texas A&M University
- Jessie Heidlage, Oklahoma State University
- Audrey Zoeller, Oklahoma State University
- Breanna Branderhorst, Iowa State University
- Brenna Klauer, Colorado State University
- Brandt Mortensen, University of Wyoming
- Cassidy Smith, University of Wyoming
- Jeremy Garcia, Texas Tech University
- Mary Kline, Kansas State University
- Jacqueline Ponce, Colorado State University
Top 5 Teams, Senior Division:
- Oklahoma State University
- Texas A&M University
- Kansas State University
- Colorado State University
- Texas Tech University
In total, 108 contestants representing 16 teams participated in the contest.
Official committee members: Jimmy Wise, USDA/AMSA (retired)-Chairman; Clint Alexander, Garden City Community College; Tom Carr, University of Illinois (retired); John Scanga, Elanco Animal Health; Davey Griffin, Texas A&M University; Collin Corbin, Tyson Foods, Inc. and Darrell Dowd, USDA AMS.