Klein Cutlery, a leading manufacturer of shears, today launched a new product designed to help reduce fatigue and increase production among poultry processors, the Heritage Cutlery Caiman Poultry Processing Shears (Cat. No.7231). As with all Klein Cutlery products, these shears are specifically made to satisfy the demand of continuous duty and intense production use. All Klein Cutlery tools are made using exacting standards to produce genuine industrial-grade shears.
The Heritage Cutlery Caiman Poultry Processing Shears (Cat. No. 7231) are engineered to be both durable enough for deboning yet precise enough for detailed work including trimming of thighs, wings and breasts. Other features include:
- Innovative,straight top handle design helps reduce fatigue and increase control
- Through-hardened stainless steel blades for durability and easy cleaning
- Self-opening design with reversible / replaceable spring for longer product life
- Lightweight design and soft handle for comfort
- Ambidextrous handle to accommodate all users
“We know operators spend long hours using shears, which is why Klein Cutlery makes quality tools that are durable, yet lightweight and comfortable,” said Walter Glowicki, director of sales & marketing at Klein Cutlery. “Our Caiman Poultry Processing Shears are designed to increase control and comfort by reducing pressure on the thumb and wrist. This creates an easier cutting operation thus making the operator more productive.”