PROCESS EXPO, the premier trade show event for the food processing industry, produced by The Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA), has sold over 165,000 square feet of exhibit space to 264 companies to date. The 2017 PROCESS EXPO will take place from September 19 - 22, 2017 in the North Hall of McCormick Place in Chicago, IL and will also feature many international exhibitors as a result of its partnership with three German Messes who organize three of the most influential food focused trade fairs in the world.
"We are thrilled with the response from the industry for PROCESS EXPO 2017. We opened exhibit sales six weeks ago and have already sold more than 75% of our show floor with so many leading companies in the industry already committing their support for the event," said Tom Kittle, FPSA Chairman and President of Handtmann Inc. and Handtmann Canada Limited. "The 2017 event is going to be a must attend event for all segments of the food processing industry."
"We have conducted extensive outreach to the supplier and processor community this year with the goal of continually shaping PROCESS EXPO into the top processing resource for the food and beverage industry," said David Seckman, President and CEO of FPSA. "We are working diligently to implement new and exciting elements into the event, to ensure that exhibitors and attendees alike have a valuable experience during their time together in Chicago next fall."
Here is what some of the exhibitors have to say about PROCESS EXPO:
· "Unlike any other industry trade show in the United States, PROCESS EXPO brings together a wide variety of visitors from different categories. This is something Speco finds truly beneficial as we continue to find new sectors of the industry that can use our grinder plates and knives," said Jaclyn LaGro, Sales and Marketing Manager, Speco Inc.
· "PROCESS EXPO has been a great success for Anritsu, not only in the number of leads we've made, but in the high quality of buyers. As one of our most important shows, we've had wonderful response to our inspection equipment and excellent exposure for current and new business relationships. PROCESS EXPO adds value to our event calendar and we are already preparing for 2017!" said Eva Bar, Marketing and Communications Manager, ANRITSU INFIVIS INC.
· "We showed at the first PROCESS EXPO in 2011 and due to its quality and size have been there every year since. Now with the growth of the FPSA and the new partnerships and co-located shows within PROCESS EXPO, it has become a not-to-miss event," said George Lavoie, Marketing Manager, Woodex Bearing Co., MECO Seal. "We became a member of FPSA this year due to its growth and professionalism in the food processing marketplace and are looking forward to what the organization has planned for the future."
· "Grote Company is happy to participate in promoting PROCESS EXPO 2017, as well as in previous years. Several of us are members of the Show Sub-Committee group to assist in educating first time exhibitors or discuss topics with long time exhibitors. We feel that going forward with our commitment is well worth our return," said Paula Wernet, CorporateMarketing Coordinator, Grote Company.
· "Boedeker Plastics, Inc. looks forward to participating in the 2017 PROCESS EXPO. It is an excellent forum for our Food & Beverage processing industry focus. We have found that it puts us in front of the right audience, from maintenance buyers to food safety personnel, for opportunities to help decrease production downtime with our plastic materials and parts as well as enhancing food safety with our metal & x-ray detectable product line," said Jeff Hendrickson, Marketing Manager, Boedeker Plastics, Inc.
The PROCESS EXPO show floor will offer equipment, machinery and demos for buyers in all of the vertical industry sectors, which includes: bakery/snacks, beverage, dairy, meat/poultry/seafood, prepared foods, fruits/vegetables, confectionery/candy, co-packers, and pet foods.
General sales of exhibit space are available on the website, click here to reserve a booth. For more information about exhibiting, contact Grace A. Cular Yee, Vice President, Sales, at 703-663-1220 or Alaina Herrera, Exhibit Sales Associate at 703-663-1212. Interested attendees can sign-up to be notified when attendee registration opens for the 2017 event by clicking here. For a complete list of exhibitors click here.
Source: Process Expo