To better serve its growing customer base in North America, BENEO, Inc., one of the leading manufacturers in functional ingredients, today announced a significant expansion of its NAFTA sales and support team.
“Consumer interest in maintaining healthier lifestyles for themselves and their families is a key driver in the expansion of BENEO’s sales team,” said Jon Peters, President of BENEO Inc. “Interest from food and beverage manufacturers to collaborate with BENEO on ways to enhance their consumer products with our array of functional ingredients is at an all-time high. This expanded sales team of industry experts will offer even more support to our customers throughout the NAFTA region,” he added.
Members of BENEO’s expanded sales team include:
- Mike Dail, Regional Sales Manager, Midwest U.S. Mike’s region includes Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Colorado. Mike more recently served as a Regional Sales Manager for FMC.
- Rick Jackson, Regional Sales Manager, Great Lakes, U.S. is joining BENEO after 11 years in customer management positions at DuPont Nutrition and Health. Rick’s region includes Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania.
- Ernesto Duarte, Sales Manager, supports BENEO’s sales activities in Mexico focusing mainly on the northern area of the country working from his office in Monterrey. Ernesto joined BENEO after 10 years of experience in technical sales and brings with him a great deal of knowledge about fiber ingredients and their beneficial characteristics in food and beverage products.
- Steven Gumeny will become NAFTA Regional Product Manager for rice ingredients and functional proteins in early October 2017. Steven has been a member of the BENEO team since 2011 in customer-facing positions and supply chain management.
- Carolina Saenz has joined BENEO as Sales Assistant for the NAFTA team. She brings more than 10 years of experience in successfully supporting sales and management teams in a variety of customer service positions.