Reiser opens state-of-the-industry customer center
The Customer Center features a customizable processing room with space to run individual machines or fully automated lines, as well as a full test kitchen for preparing, cooking and sampling finished product. The facility allows product to be processed under the same conditions found in most top-of-the-line meat plants in the industry. It also includes modern conference rooms for meetings and training, as well as comfortable work stations for visitors.
“Reiser has a long history of providing the highest levels of customer support,” said John McIsaac, Vice President of Strategic Business Development at Reiser. “Our new Customer Center is one more way that we can help processors develop the best solution for their particular application.”
Reiser’s full line of processing and packaging equipment can be tested at the Customer Center, including:
- Vemag – Stuffers, grinders, formers, fillers, portioners, depositors, extruders, coextruders and dough dividers
- Holac – Dicers, slicers, and cutting equipment
- AMFEC – Mixers, blenders, tumblers, massagers, and macerators
- Fomaco – Injectors, tenderizers, brine mixers, and tanks
- Seydelmann – Bowl cutters and choppers, mixers, grinders, and mixing grinders
- Ross – Tray sealers for case-ready and modified atmosphere packaging
- Repak – Horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines
- Supervac – Automatic vacuum chamber packaging machines
Processors are invited to contact Reiser and schedule a test or demonstration. Reiser is located in Canton, Massachusetts. It is a short drive to both Logan Airport in Boston and TF Green Airport in Providence, RI. For more information, contact Reiser at (781) 821-1290, email email@example.com or visit www.reiser.com.