Celebrating with customers, distributors and employees as it visits trade shows and expositions across the country, Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions (IBS) has unveiled a new anniversary logo to commemorate 140 years in business and its long-standing commitment to the marketplace.
Throughout 2015 and 2016, Hyde IBS will be connecting with old and new customers alike to present its current capabilities and new productivity-enhancing manufacturing technologies and products. The company is a leading producer of industrial knives and blades for a wide variety of markets including food processing, cloth and textile and leather, hose and tube, tire and rubber, package converting, paper and packaging and abrasives as well as for general industrial applications.
Hyde IBS has grown from the days of founder Isaac Hyde distributing leather and shoe knives locally in Massachusetts to selling its products worldwide to many of the globe’s leading manufacturers and processors. This expansion has been supported in the last three years alone with an investment of nearly $2 million in new blade manufacturing and finishing equipment and high-definition, quality control measurement systems and alternative energy generation systems to drive lower-cost production and plant operations.
Hyde IBS will be attending events including:
- United Fresh 2015 Show (Food Processing), June 8-10, 2015, Chicago, IL
- NIBA Convention (Belting), September 17-19, 2015, Palm Springs, CA
- IBC National Meeting (General Industrial), September 26-28, 2015, Rosemont, IL
- A-D ISD NAM National Meeting (General Industrial), October 19-21, 2015, Grapevine, TX
- SPESA Executive Conference (Sewn Products & Equipment), November 4-5, 2015, Miami, FL
- Northwest Food Processing Expo (Food Processing), January 11-13, 2016, Portland, OR
- International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) (Food Processing), January 26-28, 2016, Atlanta, GA
- Pirtek Owners Conference (Hydraulic Hose), February 26-27, 2016, Melbourne, FL
- Seafood Expo North America (Food Processing), March 6-8, 2016, Boston, MA
- Coated Abrasives Fabricators Association (CAFA) Convention (Abrasives), April 6-9, 2016, Las Vegas, NV
- ISA Convention/Show (General Industrial), April 16-19, 2016, Rosemont, IL
- NAHAD Convention (Hydraulic Hose), April 29-May 3, 2016, Colorado Springs, CO
- Texprocess Americas (Cloth and Textile), May 3-5, 2016, Atlanta, GA
- NetPlus Alliance National Meeting (General Industrial), October 15-17, 2016, San Antonio, TX
Hyde Tools, Inc., another division of the parent company, rose from this background in industrial cutting to become the largest manufacturer of hand knives and tools for remodeling, restoration, building trades and do-it-yourselfers in North America today.
For more information on Hyde IBS, contact us at 54 Eastford Road, Southbridge, MA 01550. Phone: 800-872-4933. Or visit our website at www.hydeblades.com