The American Meat Science Association (AMSA) 70th Reciprocal Meat Conference (RMC) will be held June 18-21, 2017 at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. RMC serves as the annual meeting for AMSA and is being hosted by Texas A&M University.
AMSA, the foremost association of meat science professionals, produces this conference. RMC features an interactive program tailored to bring attendees the very best and inspiring educational experience. From the traditional keynote presentations to the very diverse reciprocation sessions, firsthand information is presented by leading industry experts. The 800 plus attendees that attend this conference represent meat science professionals in academia, government and industry, as well as undergraduate and graduate students in the meat, food and animal science fields.
2017 RMC Technical Program Will Include:
- Meat Flavor Chemistry
- Current Perspectives in Meat Science
- Food Security and Insecurity
- Muscle Biology
- Food Safety
- Culinary Insights
- History of Meat Science
- State of the Industry: Outlook and Opportunities
- Workshops focusing on:
- Food Defense
- Consumer Messaging & Education
- Hands-On Pork Variety Meats
- And Over 60 Reciprocation Sessions!
Attendees Can Expect:
- The Welcome Reception at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum will enable you to focus on networking while reflecting on our nation’s history.
- Enjoy great food, fellowship, and competitive softball during the Family Picnic to be held at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.
- Join us for an enchanting evening at Kyle Field and savor a delectable dinner featuring the famous “Aggie Prime Rib” as we honor our industry leaders.
Early bird registration fee for an AMSA professional member is $599, AMSA student member is $250 and a nonmember is $875. The standard registration fee after May 5 is $699 for professional members, $299 for student members and $999 for nonmembers.