Hollymatic, a leading manufacturer of portioning machines and food processing equipment since 1937, is marketing the Hi-Yield 16-5000 Saw for fresh and frozen meat, poultry, fish and vegetable products. The 16-5000 represents a new generation of meat saws. It is a competitively priced, high speed, high yield Saw that offers significant safety features, including a Quick-Stop Brake that stops the blade within 1 second of shut-off or opening of the safety interlocked doors to dramatically reduce risk of injury. It also features double-flanged stainless steel wheels that are standard on every saw.
Designed with the end user in mind, Hollymatic’s Hi-Yield 16-5000 Saw with swing-open tables is the easiest saw on the market to clean without complete disassembly. Its uniquely designed soft-start ability provides maximum energy efficiency. Additional features that make the 16-5000 Saw so efficient include:
- A 3-speed selector switch for low, medium and high operation speeds up to 5,000 BFM on a variety of products at different temperatures
- A soft-start, no-brake motor that reaches full speed in 3 seconds for less wear and tear on drive components and maintenance-free braking
- Rugged stainless steel and energy efficient design
- State of the art controls that optimize energy usage
- Enclosed motor and swing-away tables for easy wash-down cleaning and blade changing
- Optional micrometer adjust portion control meat gauge
For more information, contact Hollymatic: 600 E. Plainfield Road, Countryside, IL 60525; (708) 579-3700; www.hollymatic.com.